Monday 4 July 2016

Term 2 Goal Review


Term 2 2016 Goals,  Review and Next Steps

Name: Kayla
New Goals for Term 2                                                                         NB: (You write in the white areas)
Term 2 Reading Goal
Review
Eg What strategies have you used to improve? Have you made progress? How do you know?
Next Step
Eg My next step is……...
Consistently read to understand the meaning of the text.
To achieve my goal I had to reread to find the meaning, research to find the meaning and I had to use what was written around it to find the meaning.
Now I need to know what different words mean. This is because it is at the bottom of my to be achieved list.



Term 2 Writing Goal
Review
Eg What strategies have you used to improve? Have you made progress? How do you know?
Next Step
Eg My next step is……...
Spell (and/or difficult) words correctly in our everyday writing.
I have completed this goal by practicing my spelling every day and trying harder words every time, I know this because I record this in my literacy book.
My new  goal is to write my ideas in interesting and varied.



Term 2 Maths Goal
Review
Eg What strategies have you used to improve? Have you made progress? How do you know?
Next Step
Eg My next step is……...
Solving multiplication and division problems by:
  • doubling and halving
  • Using place value
  • Thirding and trebling.
  • Reversing
I have completed this goal by practicing it at Maths time and in my free time, I also got help from an expert.
My next step is to solve multiplication and division problems using more than one strategy. This is because I usually use the same strategy, so I want to practice changing it up.


From Term 1 (to be reviewed again at the end of Term 2)
Parent Goal(s)
Review
Eg What strategies have you used to improve? Have you made progress? How do you know?
Next Step
Eg My next step is……...
To be more spontaneous with basic facts- to be prepared for intermediate.
I am doing well in this goal, because I am getting better at being quicker, but still not the fastest.
I am not ready for a next step just yet , but almost there.



Student Goal(s)
Review
Eg What strategies have you used to improve? Have you made progress? How do you know?
Next Step
Eg My next step is……...

To get my gold, To be a neater writer-Slope.
I am doing well with this goal because I have got my bronze and I am about halfway through my silver and I am trying to slope every time i write.
My next step is to get my silver and write neatly easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment