Friday 26 February 2016

Waipara Camp



                                                      Reflection on Waipara Camp


WALT work together as a group/team
WALT challenge ourselves to take risks

I worked with my team well when we built an awesome looking raft!!
I challenged myself to go down the waterslide when I was a bit nervous !!
I worked well with my team by encouraging them to do an activity when they didn't want to!!
I challenged myself by doing the abseiling wall straight away without getting nervous  !!
My bunk buddies and I worked well when we had to tidy our bunk room before an inspection!!
I challenged myself by trying different food at camp!!
My bunk buddies and I respected each other's sleeping schedule!! When someone asked to go to sleep we were quiet!!
I took a risk when I went down the amazing dirt slide!!
I got along with my bunk buddies and my team so I could have a fun camp!!
I challenged myself by trying my very best at all of the activities!!
I was quiet at night so other people could sleep!!

photo

No comments:

Post a Comment